Education is a very important aspect of our life, engaging most of us throughout our childhood and beyond. What we learn in school plays a big role in how our personalities, minds, and ways of thought develop when we are young. In many parts of the world, I believe that education must be reformed in a way that teaches creativity and builds creative minds, because education and creativity complement and depend on one another. That’s how the theme “Educativity” at TEDxYouth@Amman — a TEDxYouthDay event — was thought up.
When I first heard about TEDxYouth@Amman, I was very excited. I wanted to attend the event so that I could share creative ideas with creative minds, and I also wanted to play a role in organizing the event. So I volunteered to help out at the event, which had a big and positive impact on me.
The event had around 27 speakers and performers. There were inventors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers and more. All of the presenters had their own stories to share about how they reached their dreams, how creativity helped them, and why it is important to teach creativity through education. The event was a full day experience, and as volunteers we had a lot of interesting and great work to do. I had a great experience guiding and helping attendees and guests, sharing information about the event, and live reporting throughout the event on Twitter and Facebook.
Written by Abdallah Alashqar, an official TEDxYouth@Amman reporter.
- blomberg-wnf-7462-we20 reblogged this from tedx
- herd-mit-ceranfeld reblogged this from tedx
- ablufttrockner reblogged this from tedx
- samsung-galaxy-s-ii-espana reblogged this from tedx
- appareil-photo-canon-eos-550d reblogged this from tedx
- meilleur-apn-2012 reblogged this from tedx
- hp-druckerpatronen-364xl reblogged this from tedx
- toshiba-40wl768g-preis reblogged this from tedx
- tedx posted this