What I’ve learned from TEDxBeirut is still raging in my mind. I felt proud, proud of being Lebanese, proud of having a glimpse at Lebanese dreams coming to life.
Lebanon is always perceived as an obstacle or rather an alibi for not achieving one’s goals. Saturday’s talks taught me otherwise. With enough faith, determination and perseverance, we can do it. Passion will get you there.
Every awakened feeling and triggered thought is priceless. The energy of the team behind TEDx was priceless. That is perhaps what touched me most. I’ve had the chance of being a small part of this team and I’ve learned so much about passion and dedication—even from afar.
Nisrine Sarkis, TEDxBeirut.
- kentuckybear likes this
- tomyfriendsinthetritons likes this
- mariaisabelcartagenafaytong likes this
- jeremyksmith reblogged this from tedx
- aqwat likes this
- bookemmcdanno reblogged this from tedx
- akio likes this
- tgang712muzik likes this
- purpleishboots likes this
- ablogofblogs likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- tedx posted this